What's in a Typical VSP Vision Care Plan
VSP offers a variety of vision plans, from plans that include coverage for an exam and eyewear to discount plans. Your vision coverage will vary depending on the plan that your employer chooses. Check with your employer for details on your vision plan.
A Typical VSP Vision Care Plan consists of:
A WELLVISION EXAM® - a comprehensive eye exam that focuses on your eyes and overall wellness.
- Frame – allowance for a wide selection of frames and savings on any amount over your allowance
- Lenses – fully covered base lens (single vision, bifocal, trifocal lenses)
- Lens enhancements – special pricing on lens enhancements, including progressive lenses, photochromic adaptive lenses, anti-reflective coating, scratch-resistant coating, and UV protection
Contacts (Instead of Glasses):
- Allowance for a contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation) and contacts
- Large selection of contact lens brands
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER EXTRAS:
- Savings on additional pairs of glasses and sunglasses
- Discounts on laser vision correction
Enroll in a VSP plan to get great eye care and eyewear.
How to Enroll